First navigate to Binance and register for an account.
1. Log in to your account
2. Navigate to your account settings page. This should appear when you first login to Binance. If you don't see this page go into the upper right and select the user icon and then "Account" and you will be taken there.
3. Go to API settings (Circled button in the above screenshot)
4. Name your key and press submit (Note: You will need to enable 2FA before this)
5. Copy your API key and secret
6. Press edit and then press just to the left of the "Enable Trading" just as shown in the picture. (It seems there is an issue and the check boxes don't render so you can't tell if trading or withdrawals are enabled)
7. Press "Save"
Your Binance trading API is now created and is ready to be added to Protradingtool.